AmCham Singapore is pleased to invite all members to attend the 50th Annual General Meeting (AGM) on Friday, April 14, 2023, 10:00am to 1:00pm at One Farrer Hotel.
The event will begin with a keynote address from our Guest-of-Honor Mdm. Halimah Yacob, the President of the Republic of Singapore, followed by the AmCham CARES Recognition Ceremony that will celebrate member companies for excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility.
Following the awards, the formal part of the AGM will commence with the annual state-of-AmCham address by Chairman Simon Kahn and announcement of the outcome of the elections for the AmCham Board of Governors.
- Corporate tables (10 seats per table) are available at $1,680 each. Please email us at email@example.com to find out more about corporate table benefits.
- For sponsorship opportunities, please contact Lee-Mey Goh, Director, Strategic Partnerships & Development.
Please note the following details:
- The event is held under the Chatham House Rule https://www.chathamhouse.org/about-us/chatham-house-rule
- Images from the event may be used for AmCham Singapore's post-event information, marketing and promotional purposes.
- The personal information provided to us will only be used for event registration and administration.
By registering for this event, you agree and consent to the above.
Kindly make payment for your ticket upon confirmation of your registration. By paying for your ticket before the event, you help make sure that AmCham can continue to offer meaningful programming for our members.
* For any enquires please contact the AmCham Programming and Events Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Cancellation Policy: You may request to cancel your registration 5 working days or more prior to the event date. Full payment will be required for any cancellations or no shows thereafter. Replacements will be accepted.