AmCham Singapore is proud to kick off Balestier Series 2023 with Mr. Heng Swee Keat, Deputy Prime Minister and Coordinating Minister for Economic Policies.
The Balestier will serve as a marquee event of the Chamber's 50th Anniversary Celebrations. DPM Heng will share his views on Singapore Budget 2023 and his perspectives of the impact of the Budget on Singapore's mid to long-term economic outlook, as well as examine areas of interest across Singapore's fiscal and monetary landscape.
AmCham Singapore will also sign an MOU with the National Center for APEC (NCAPEC) as its preferred regional partner, to deepen the reach and impact of APEC with the American business community across the region.
The Balestier Series hosts distinguished Singaporean leaders from key sectors and Singapore Ministers who address AmCham members on subjects of significance. Launched in 2014, AmCham's Balestier Series celebrates two centuries of economic and commercial exchange between Singapore and the United States. The Series is named after Joseph Balestier, the first consul to Singapore for the United States who served from 1837 to 1852.
- Corporate tables (10 seats per table) are available at $1,450 each. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about corporate table benefits.
- For sponsorship opportunities, please contact Lee-Mey Goh, Director, Strategic Partnerships & Development.
*Lunch will be provided.
Please note the following details:
- The event is held under the Chatham House Rule https://www.chathamhouse.org/about-us/chatham-house-rule
- Images from the event may be used for AmCham Singapore's post-event information, marketing and promotional purposes.
- The personal information provided to us will only be used for event registration and administration.
By registering for this event, you agree and consent to the above.
Kindly make payment for your ticket upon confirmation of your registration. Your ticket will be cancelled if payment is not received one week prior to the event date. By paying for your ticket before the event, you help make sure that AmCham can continue to offer meaningful programming for our members.
* Cancellation Policy: No refunds will be provided for cancellations. Replacements will be accepted.