Raising awareness of mental well-being goes hand in hand with providing a supportive and open environment to access mental health services without associated stigma. Employee mental well-being has a direct impact on how an organization performs and the current pandemic has only exacerbated the challenges faced by employees. The World Health Organization reported that depression and anxiety cost the global economy an estimated USD 1 trillion per year in lost productivity.
Fostering mental well-being is no longer just a "nice to have", but vital to building a more resilient and productive workforce. As most organizations transition to a remote work environment, employers will need to start thinking about how they can support their employees during this period while still achieving business growth.
As we approach World Mental Health Day on October 10, join us for an engaging session to understand:
• The impact of poor employee mental well-being
• How you can create a safe workplace environment and empower employees to seek help
• The challenges of building a successful employee mental well-being program
• How you can implement a well-being program that is right for your organization
* For any enquires please contact the AmCham Programming and Events Team at email@example.com.