Event date has been updated.
Wild Wisdom recounts the story of social entrepreneur and philanthropist Christine Amour-Levar and the all-female expeditions she has led across the globe via her two non-profit organisations, Women on a Mission and HER Planet Earth. Over a decade, she has taken hundreds of women of all nationalities, ages and backgrounds to off-the-beaten-track locations worldwide on challenging, often pioneering, expeditions that push them outside their comfort zone.
She has run expeditions to incredible places, from Arctic Circle regions to the coldest, windiest and most remote continent on Earth, Antarctica. Her teams have crossed the largest caves in the world in Vietnam, sailed across remote islands in Asia, and were the first all-female team to bike across the frozen Arctic Circle Trail of Greenland and the Danakil Depression of Ethiopia – the hottest place on earth. All these expeditions have had a mission to raise awareness and funds for vulnerable women, transforming the lives of thousands of women and girls.
By sharing her personal story and highlighting her life lessons, from growing up on multiple continents to leading teams on expeditions, she sets the stage for a new approach to caring for the human condition and the planet, at a deeper, more intrinsic, heart level. Ultimately, this is a story about roots and values, sisterhood and adventure, pushing limits and the power of our common humanity and compassion to drive change and impact the world for the better.
Please note the following details:
- The event is held under the Chatham House Rule https://www.chathamhouse.org/about-us/chatham-house-rule
- Images from the event may be used for AmCham Singapore's post-event information, marketing and promotional purposes.
- The personal information provided to us will only be used for event registration and administration.
By registering for this event, you agree and consent to the above.
* For any enquires please contact the AmCham Programming and Events Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Cancellation Policy: No refunds will be provided for cancellations. Replacements will be accepted.