AmCham is pleased to announce the return of the successful 'Lunches with AmCham' series.
Open to all members, the complimentary lunch will be hosted by an AmCham Board Governor or an Executive Team Member on alternate Wednesdays at LUCE by Davide Giacomelli.
In addition to being an opportunity to make and renew personal contacts, the lunches serve as a meaningful avenue for personal conversations and discussions on current events, business trends and of course, the Chamber's activities.
- Due to limited seating, registration will be on a first come, first served basis.
- Priority will be given to members who have not attended the lunch series.
- Attendance is limited to only one (1) representative per company at each lunch.
- In the interest of fairness, members are limited to attending only one (1) lunch session throughout the series.
- Attendees will receive an email confirming that a seat has been reserved for them.
Please note the following details:
- The event is held under the Chatham House Rule https://www.chathamhouse.org/about-us/chatham-house-rule
- Images from the event may be used for AmCham Singapore's post-event information, marketing and promotional purposes.
- The personal information provided to us will only be used for event registration and administration.
By registering for this event, you agree and consent to the above.
* For any enquiries please contact the AmCham Programming and Events Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.