Global supply chains are undergoing remarkable shifts and evaluation as geopolitical events and trends weigh on the minds of decisionmakers across industries. The emerging geopolitical tensions due to the Ukraine-Russia conflict has halted a post-pandemic recovering supply chain. With new tensions emerging from the Taiwan strait, there are growing concerns on impacts on supply chain such as rising inflation, recession, as well as fluctuating sources and increasing cost of freight and supplies. As the landscape of supply chain steadily shifts due to increasing tensions and recent world events, how will it impact the global supply chain?
Join us for this panel discussion as we delve into the shifting supply chain landscape and best practices for businesses to fortify and build their resilience in times of uncertainty.
Please note the following details:
- The event is held under the Chatham House Rule https://www.chathamhouse.org/about-us/chatham-house-rule
- Images from the event may be used for AmCham Singapore's post-event information, marketing and promotional purposes.
- The personal information provided to us will only be used for event registration and administration.
By registering for this event, you agree and consent to the above.
* Kindly make payment for your ticket upon confirmation of your registration. Your ticket will be cancelled if payment is not received one week prior to the event date.
* By paying for your ticket before the event, you help make sure that AmCham can continue to offer meaningful programming for our members.
* Cancellation Policy: No refunds will be provided for cancellations. Replacements will be accepted.