AmCham's Women in Business Committee is excited to introduce a regular cadence of monthly committee meetings called DEI Deep Dives. During these sessions, we will hear updates from our Co-Chairs on committee activities, have discussions on top-of-mind topics on advancing women in business, and enjoy networking afterwards.
There are two "golden" moments when you present in front of an audience: your intros and your outros.
- Are you grabbing your audience's attention the moment you start to speak?
- And do you end on a high, leaving them inspired?
Join Mette Johansson, Founder and Chair of KeyNote Women Speakers for a paced session that will ensure your message will have a much higher impact in future. KeyNote Women Speakers is a global not-for-profit initiative on a mission to bring more diversity to speaking stages.
After a short introduction of techniques that will allow you to grasp these two golden moments, a few participants will get to test their intros and outros in front of the other participants followed by networking over drinks.
Please note the following details:
- The event is held under the Chatham House Rule https://www.chathamhouse.org/about-us/chatham-house-rule
- Images from the event may be used for AmCham Singapore's post-event information, marketing and promotional purposes.
- The personal information provided to us will only be used for event registration and administration.
By registering for this event, you agree and consent to the above.
* Cancellation Policy: No refunds will be provided for cancellations. Replacements will be accepted.