Presented by the International Bar Association (IBA) Asia Pacific Regional Forum, and supported by the IBA Litigation Committee, this conference will cover topics including:
• Tracing the influence of Western Jurisprudence in Asian jurisdictions
• Technological advances – the Asian experience
• Evidence: obligations and implications
• Global disputes: managing fraud, corruption and white-collar crime claims
• International commercial courts: the response to globalisation
• Mock case management conference and hearing before the Singapore International Commercial Court: advocacy in Asia
Who should attend?
• Lawyers from across the globe with interest in the Asia Pacific litigation landscape
• In-house counsels and other corporate officers responsible for the management of litigation disputes
• Heads of law firm litigation departments, litigation attorneys, policymakers, academics and anyone involved in managing and solving complex litigation problems
To download the conference programme brochure, please visit: https://www.ibanet.org/conference-details/conf2148.
The second day programme will be held at the Supreme Court of Singapore and the Mock case management conference and hearing before the Singapore International Commercial Court: advocacy in Asia session will be presided by a panel of Singapore International Commercial Court Judges.
This programme has been approved by the Singapore Institute of Legal Education (SILE) for 9 Continuing Professional Development (CPD) points.
Register before 22 July to receive early bird discounts! For full information and to register online, please visit our conference website: https://www.ibanet.org/conference-details/conf2148.
For any queries, please contact Maria Chew at email@example.com.
*Please note this event is not run by AmCham Singapore.