LUNCH IS FULL
As a thank you to our community, AmCham is pleased to invite all members to Lunches with AmCham, a complimentary series of in-person lunches held on most Wednesdays at The American Club. AmCham CEO, Dr. Hsien-Hsien Lei, or a member of the AmCham Board of Governors will host seven (7) AmCham members at each closed-door lunch for a discussion on current events, business trends and the Chamber's activities. It will be a delightful opportunity for all of us to make new friends and renew old friendships.
Please take note:
- Only one (1) representative per company may attend each lunch
- Members are limited to attending only one (1) lunch throughout the series
- Due to limited seating, registration is first come, first served. Please register here, and you will receive an email confirmation if your seat for the lunch has been reserved.
Please note the following details:
- The event is held under the Chatham House Rule https://www.chathamhouse.org/about-us/chatham-house-rule
- Images from the event may be used for AmCham Singapore's post-event information, marketing and promotional purposes.
- The personal information provided to us will only be used for event registration and administration.
By registering for this event, you agree and consent to the above.