Make time to upgrade yourself and be ready for your next leadership opportunity!
AmCham Singapore's Next Generation Leadership Program (NextGen) is a year-long program with sessions designed to develop leaders with a focused personal, career, and leadership development curriculum.
NextGen Upgrade aims to strategically leverage the industry expertise and experience of our business community to support the growth of the next generation of leaders.
This year, we are offering a full program curriculum as well as individual courses for participants with interest. This program is designed for mid-level managers seeking to develop their leadership skills and the foundational expertise needed to thrive in disruptive times It's also for Professionals, Managers, Executives and Technicians with plans to expand their portfolio and advance into more senior roles.
For this session on Leading Situationally, led by Blanchard Singapore, key learning outcomes will include the following:
- Learn about the SLII Model and the framework for influencing individuals and groups
- Review the four critical competencies for situational leaders
- Explore how to accurately interpret and effectively respond to situations
This program is open to members and non-members. Click here to download the full brochure.
Please note as per MOH guidelines from 14 Feb 2022, persons aged 18 years and above who have completed the primary vaccination series and are eligible for booster vaccination will be considered as fully vaccinated for 270 days after the last dose in their primary vaccination series.
* Session will be conducted in-person.
* Cancellation Policy: No refunds will be provided for cancellations. Replacements will be accepted.