Everyone looks at the world with their own unique lens. Which is why biases vary from person to person depending on numerous factors like upbringing, education, and lived experiences. In this interactive workshop, participants are encouraged to reflect on various unconscious biases and their impact on decision-making.
Through various engaging exercises, participants will learn more on self-awareness of potential internal biases, be better equipped to catch themselves out when influenced negatively by such biases and learn practical ways to take positive steps towards minimizing biases for a more neutral and fairer outcome in the workplace.
The session will also use common terminology that will assist participants to talk about biases more openly and how that will further promote conversations about diversity, inclusion & belonging within one's circle of influence.
• Better understanding of what unconscious bias is and why it occurs
• Greater awareness of personal biases
• Discovery of how biases can be a barrier to diversity, inclusion & belonging
• Identifying key mitigating strategies to minimize bias
Due to limited space, registration is limited to two (2) representatives per company. Those in HR, DEI and learning & development functions are encouraged to register.
* Cancellation Policy: No refunds will be provided for cancellations. Replacements will be accepted.