AmCham Singapore's Next Generation Leadership Program (NextGen) is a year-long program with sessions designed for future leaders. After successfully running for six years, AmCham is refreshing NextGen to focus on sessions that develop leaders with a focused personal, career, and leadership development curriculum. Find out more here.
NextGen Upgrade aims to strategically leverage the industry expertise and experience of our business community to support the growth of the next generation of leaders.
This year, we are offering a full program curriculum as well as individual courses for participants with interest. This program is designed for mid-level managers seeking to develop their leadership skills and the foundational expertise needed to thrive in disruptive times It's also for Professionals, Managers, Executives and Technicians with plans to expand their portfolio and advance into more senior roles.
This program is open to members and non-members. Click here to download the full brochure.
You can view the list of training partners below.
Curriculum at a glance:
- Understanding Self (February 23)
- Executive Presence and Effective Expression (March 23)
- Strategy (April 13)
- Finance (April 20)
- People Management and Organizational Design (May 11)
- Project Management (June 8)
- Digital Transformation (July 13)
- Innovation, Disruption, and Design Thinking (August 17)
- Moving from Manager to Leader (September 7)
- SLII® or Leading Situationally (September 21)
- Steps to Your Next Promotion (October 19)
*The prices stated below is for the entire program (excluding GST).
*To find out more about the individual courses (information and cost), stay tuned for updates on this page.
* For any enquires please contact the AmCham Programming and Events Team at email@example.com.
* Cancellation Policy: No refunds will be provided for cancellations. Replacements will be accepted.
AmCham is pleased to partner with Wiley for you to master critical in-demand professional skills, demonstrate competencies, build credibility and distinguish yourself as a next generation leader. Stay ahead of the curve by earning certiﬁcates in new, high-growth areas where your profession is heading—including cybersecurity, blockchain, data analytics, robotic process automation, personal ﬁnancial planning and more.
Further information can be found at https://www.eﬃcientlearning.com/aicpa. Please contact AmCham Singapore to avail of a 30% discount on these courses and certiﬁcates.
For eligible members of the Singapore Business Federation (SBF), this Capability Upgrading activity qualifies for support under the SBF Rising in Support of Enterprises (RISE) Programme. Find out more here.