AmCham Singapore's Next Generation Leadership Program (NextGen) is a year-long program with sessions designed for future leaders. After successfully running for six years, AmCham is refreshing NextGen to focus on sessions that develop leaders with a focused personal, career, and leadership development curriculum.
NextGen Upgrade aims to strategically leverage the industry expertise and experience of our business community to support the growth of the next generation of leaders.
This year, we are offering a full program curriculum as well as individual courses for participants with interest. This program is designed for mid-level managers seeking to develop their leadership skills and the foundational expertise needed to thrive in disruptive times It's also for Professionals, Managers, Executives and Technicians with plans to expand their portfolio and advance into more senior roles.
For this session on SLII® or Leading Situationally, led by Blanchard Singapore, key learning outcomes will include the following:
- Explore the SLII leadership framework, as used by 2/3rds of Fortune 500 companies
- Learn to diagnose your team members' developmental needs
- Know how to provide the specific leadership style team members need to succeed in their roles
This program is open to members and non-members. Click here to download the full brochure.
* Hybrid event - session will be conducted in-person and virtually
* For any enquires please contact the AmCham Programming and Events Team at email@example.com.
* Cancellation Policy: No refunds will be provided for cancellations. Replacements will be accepted.
For eligible members of the Singapore Business Federation (SBF), this Capability Upgrading activity qualifies for support under the SBF Rising in Support of Enterprises (RISE) Programme. Find out more here.