Program Dates: February 17 to November 15, 2022 (dates subject to change)
Make time to upgrade yourself and be ready for your next leadership opportunity!
AmCham Singapore's Next Generation Leadership Program (NextGen) is a year-long program with sessions designed to develop leaders with a focused personal, career, and leadership development curriculum.
NextGen Upgrade aims to strategically leverage the industry expertise and experience of our business community to support the growth of the next generation of leaders.
This year, we are offering a full program curriculum as well as individual courses for participants with interest. This program is designed for mid-level managers seeking to develop their leadership skills and the foundational expertise needed to thrive in disruptive times It's also for Professionals, Managers, Executives and Technicians with plans to expand their portfolio and advance into more senior roles.
This program is open to members and non-members. The program curriculum will be shared soon.
The curriculum will focus on the following critical areas:
- Personal Development
- Understanding Self (In-Person - February 17) / (Virtual - March 1)
- Executive Presence and Effective Expression (Virtual - March 15) / (In-Person - March 17)
- Functional Expertise
- Sustainability (Fully Virtual - March 24)
- People Management and Organizational Design (Fully Virtual - April 5)
- Project Management (In-Person - May 10) / (Virtual - May 12 )
- Innovation, Disruption, and Design Thinking (Virtual - August 11) / (In-Person - August 16)
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (Fully Virtual - June 16)
- Moving from Manager to Leader (Virtual - June 7) / (In-Person - June 9)
- Leading Situationally (Virtual - May 17) / (In-Person - May 19)
- Career Planning
- Building Your Personal Brand (Fully Virtual - August 18)
- Unlocking Your Potential Through Coaching (Virtual - September 13) / (In-Person - September 15)
- Steps to Your Next Promotion (Virtual - October 11) / (In-Person - October 13)
Please see the program brochure for more information.
*The prices stated below is for the entire program (excluding GST).
*To find out more about the individual courses (information and cost), stay tuned for updates on this page.
* Cancellation Policy: No refunds will be provided for cancellations. Replacements will be accepted.