Now in its ninth year, AmCham Singapore's Next Generation Leadership Program (NextGen) is a year-long program with sessions designed to develop leaders with a focused personal, career, and leadership development curriculum.
Challenges confronting leaders have never been more complex, including digital transformation, climate change, economic recession, geopolitics, trade, and other prevailing issues. To withstand this uncertain business climate, leaders need to upgrade themselves with essential knowledge and skills while managing their own energy to achieve peak performance.
NextGen Upgrade aims to strategically leverage the industry expertise and experience of our business community to support the growth of the next generation of leaders.
- Exposure to an array of world class training modules developed by renowned companies, with opportunities to directly engage with the AmCham member companies leading the modules
- Alumni program that continues participants' career development through access to post-program learning and development events and fostering connections through access to commercial leaders on AmCham's Board and Committee Co-Chairs
- Opportunities for networking and relationship building with your NextGen peers and alumni throughout the program, including an orientation, mid-year networking session, and closing ceremony
- Target participants are aspiring leaders with plans to expand their portfolio and advance into senior leadership.
- Sessions will be held in-person
- Participants have the opportunity to earn a certificate if they attend 70% sessions
The curriculum will focus on the following critical areas:
- Personal Development
- Understanding Self - February 23
- Executive Presence and Effective Expression - March 7
- Functional Expertise
- Finance - April 18
- People Management and Organizational Design - May 11
- Moving from Manager to Leader - June 1
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion - August 24
- Steps to Your Next Promotion - September 7
- Leading Situationally - September 28
Please see the program brochure for more information.
We are currently offering:
- Bundle Deal Offer - get 5 for the price of 4! To purchase a bundle deal and for more information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*The prices stated below is for the entire program (excluding GST).
*To find out more about the individual courses (information and cost), stay tuned for updates on this page.
* Cancellation Policy: No refunds will be provided for cancellations. Replacements will be accepted.
Please note the following details:
- The event is held under the Chatham House Rule https://www.chathamhouse.org/about-us/chatham-house-rule
- Images from the event may be used for AmCham Singapore's post-event information, marketing and promotional purposes.
- The personal information provided to us will only be used for event registration and administration.
By registering for this event, you agree and consent to the above.