Now in its ninth year, AmCham Singapore's Next Generation Leadership Program (NextGen) is a year-long program with sessions designed to develop leaders with a focused personal, career, and leadership development curriculum.
Challenges confronting leaders have never been more complex, including digital transformation, climate change, economic recession, geopolitics, trade, and other prevailing issues. To withstand this uncertain business climate, leaders need to upgrade themselves with essential knowledge and skills while managing their own energy to achieve peak performance.
NextGen Upgrade aims to strategically leverage the industry expertise and experience of our business community to support the growth of the next generation of leaders.
For this session on Finance, led by The CFO Centre, key learning outcomes will include the following:
- Gain a stronger understanding of financial information by reviewing fundamental financial principles and financial management tools
- Learn to read P&Ls, balance sheets, and cash flow statements
- Raise your financial awareness and make more effective decisions
This program is open to members and non-members. Please see the program brochure for more information.
Please note the following details:
- The event is held under the Chatham House Rule https://www.chathamhouse.org/about-us/chatham-house-rule
- Images from the event may be used for AmCham Singapore's post-event information, marketing and promotional purposes.
- The personal information provided to us will only be used for event registration and administration.
By registering for this event, you agree and consent to the above.
Kindly make payment for your ticket upon confirmation of your registration. Your ticket will be cancelled if payment is not received one week prior to the event date. By paying for your ticket before the event, you help make sure that AmCham can continue to offer meaningful programming for our members.
* Session will be conducted in-person.
* For any enquires please contact the AmCham Programming and Events Team at email@example.com.
* Cancellation Policy: You may request to cancel your registration 5 working days or more prior to the event date. Full payment will be required for any cancellations or no shows thereafter. Replacements will be accepted.