Now in its ninth year, AmCham Singapore's Next Generation Leadership Program (NextGen) is a year-long program with sessions designed to develop leaders with a focused personal, career, and leadership development curriculum.
Challenges confronting leaders have never been more complex, including digital transformation, climate change, economic recession, geopolitics, trade, and other prevailing issues. To withstand this uncertain business climate, leaders need to upgrade themselves with essential knowledge and skills while managing their own energy to achieve peak performance.
NextGen Upgrade aims to strategically leverage the industry expertise and experience of our business community to support the growth of the next generation of leaders.
In this supplemental NextGen Upgrade session, participants will engage with a panel of C-Suite leaders on their leadership journey, what skills they learned and leveraged, and their recommendations to rising leaders on navigating their own leadership journey.
Participants will hear from the following leaders:
- Vinod Mahboobani, Global Chief Legal Officer & General Counsel, KFC and Pizza Hut, Yum! Brands
- Daphne Ong, Vice President, Human Resources, APAC, Boston Scientific
- Manisha Seewal, Group President, Redhill
This program is open to members and non-members. Please see the program brochure for more information.
Please note the following details:
- The event is held under the Chatham House Rule https://www.chathamhouse.org/about-us/chatham-house-rule
- Images from the event may be used for AmCham Singapore's post-event information, marketing and promotional purposes.
- The personal information provided to us will only be used for event registration and administration.
By registering for this event, you agree and consent to the above.
Kindly make payment for your ticket upon confirmation of your registration. By paying for your ticket before the event, you help make sure that AmCham can continue to offer meaningful programming for our members.
* Session will be conducted in-person.
* Cancellation Policy: You may request to cancel your registration 5 working days or more prior to the event date. Full payment will be required for any cancellations or no shows thereafter. Replacements will be accepted.