Since the pandemic, a massive evolution of work and workplaces has occurred. From most people working in physical offices pre-pandemic (Work 1.0), to most people working virtually during the pandemic (Work 2.0) — to now, with a focus on finding the "right" balance of in-person and remote in a new hybrid world (Work 3.0).
Not only are organizations and leaders struggling to keep up with the business and digital transformations that the Work 3.0 era requires, but the inability to keep up with people's changing expectations has manifested in global trends like the "Great Resignation" and "Quiet Quitting" movements sweeping the globe. A major shift is fundamentally changing when, where, and how work occurs — and there's no turning back.
Join AmCham as we delve into key insights from the Center for Creative Leadership (CCL) recently released Asia Pacific report "Work 3.0: Reimagining Leadership in a Hybrid World" on the future of the hybrid workplace and its implications for leaders in the region. Our panel of experts will share more challenges organizations and leaders are facing in navigating business, people and process paradoxes as they embrace the new world of work, as well as the roles that leaders across Asia-Pacific must play to succeed in the hybrid work environment.
* Lunch will be provided.
Please note the following details:
- The event is held under the Chatham House Rule https://www.chathamhouse.org/about-us/chatham-house-rule
- Images from the event may be used for AmCham Singapore's post-event information, marketing and promotional purposes.
- The personal information provided to us will only be used for event registration and administration.
By registering for this event, you agree and consent to the above.
* Kindly make payment for your ticket upon confirmation of your registration. Your ticket will be cancelled if payment is not received one week prior to the event date. By paying for your ticket before the event, you help make sure that AmCham can continue to offer meaningful programming for our members.
* Cancellation Policy: No refunds will be provided for cancellations. Replacements will be accepted.