Businesses are facing demands from all stakeholders calling for greater transparency and disclosure of environmental, social, and governance (ESG) related data. At the same time, socially conscious investors are ascribing increasing significance to sustainability issues and are ramping up their scrutiny of the effects that investment decisions have on society and the climate. The challenge facing many enterprises is how ESG data is collected, analyzed, reported, and ultimately leveraged. Digital technologies like cloud-based analytics and AI-powered solutions have the potential to be powerful tools in helping companies meet their environmental, social, and governance (ESG) reporting requirements and sustainability agenda.
Join us as we explore how various technology capabilities can be leveraged to deliver the insights and data needed to implement, report on, and achieve ESG initiatives.
This workshop will bring together leading experts in ESG technology to discuss real-world examples of how different sectors are using technology to address their respective ESG challenges. Participants will learn about the latest trends and innovations in ESG technology and how it can be applied to improve sustainability, social impact, and governance practices.
During this workshop, attendees will have the opportunity to:
- Learn about the latest ESG trends and novel data-driven technologies and digital solutions to reduce greenhouse gas emissions and resource waste in their business operations;
- Understand how ESG metrics can be integrated into investment and decision-making processes;
- Explore case studies and best practices of companies and industries that have successfully leveraged technology to achieve ESG goals;
- Discuss the challenges and opportunities associated with ESG technology adoption;
- Network and connect with like-minded professionals.
3:30PM – 4:00PM: Registration
4:00PM – 4:02PM: Welcome and housekeeping by AmCham SG
4:02PM – 4:05PM: Introduction of moderator and panel
4:05PM – 4:50PM: Moderated panel discussion including Q&A
4:50PM – 5:05PM: Break
5:05PM – 5:35PM: Tabletop discussions
5:35PM – 5:50PM: Debrief
5:50PM – 5:55PM: Wrap up by facilitator
6:00PM – 7:00pm: Networking over canapes and drinks
Please note the following details:
- Images from the event may be used for AmCham Singapore's post-event information, marketing and promotional purposes.
- The personal information provided to us will only be used for event registration and administration.
By registering for this event, you agree and consent to the above.
* Cancellation Policy: You may request to cancel your registration 5 working days or more prior to the event date. Full payment will be required for any cancellations or no shows thereafter. Replacements will be accepted.
Kindly make payment for your ticket upon confirmation of your registration. By paying for your ticket before the event, you help make sure that AmCham can continue to offer meaningful programming for our members.