AMCHAM Myanmar is the logistical host for this event and the event is open for all members of AMCHAMs of the Asia Pacific (AAP)
Join AMCHAMs of the Asia Pacific virtually on August 24 from 9:30am Singapore / 8:00am Myanmar for a brief readout on the recent AAP 2022 Door Knock to Washington, DC. Speakers will cover the recent AAP Washington D.C. Doorknock attended by delegates from 15 American Chambers of Commerce from the region.
The Indo-Pacific Economic Framework (IPEF) was a key focus in many discussions, especially the challenges and opportunities that lie within the framework. The IPEF acts as a roadmap for the U.S to facilitate even greater economic connectivity within the region. The program included meetings with representatives of the State Department, Department of Commerce, USTR, Congressional representatives and more.
The 2022 U.S. Washington DC Doorknock was organized by the AmChams of Asia Pacific (AAP) and was led by Steve Okun, AAP Chair & Senior Advisor, McLarty Associates. It was the first in-person Doorknock since the COVID-19 pandemic started. The Doorknock is an annual event where the Chambers from AAP meet with the U.S. Government officials, Members of Congress and Senate, and other thought-leaders who help determine the future of U.S. policy towards the Asia Pacific region.
AmChams from the following countries were also represented: Australia, Bangladesh, Cambodia, Guam, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Myanmar, the Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam and included their members from global corporates, SMEs and AmCham leaders.
Please join us for a readout on this exciting and important activity and learn about our engagement in Washington, D.C.
Click the link here to register for this event with AmCham Myanmar: AMCHAMs of the Asia Pacific Readout on the D.C. Door Knock | The American Chamber of Commerce in Myanmar on Glue Up
This session will be conducted under the Chatham House Rule, is off-the-record, and will not be recorded. For press inquiries, please contact email@example.com.
- Date and Time: August 24, 8:00am Myanmar / 9:30am Singapore
- Venue: Zoom. An access link will be sent to you in advance.
- Tickets: FREE for members of AMCHAMs of the Asia Pacific (AAP)
- Booking deadline: August 23, 12 pm (Myanmar Time)
- Capacity is limited and tickets are on a first-come-first-serve basis
- Prior booking is required and no walk ins accepted.
- Tickets are non-transferable.
- This event is open to AMCHAMs of the Asia Pacific (AAP) Members Only.
* Please note this event is organized by AmCham Myanmar.