Over the past two years, workplaces worldwide have faced many disruptions and setbacks. The aftereffects of the pandemic have made it necessary for organizations to refocus and realign their priorities on revenue retention in addition to net new sales. Businesses are now investing in customer success programs to drive a consistent and connected customer journey experience, boost customer satisfaction, and grow the wallet share of their current install base.
The consumerization of products and services has created a significant shift towards driving value through strategic digital and human touchpoints, measuring adoption to increase product stickiness and identify churn risks, and using customer success tactics to make the renewal event – a non-event.
Join our panel of experts as they discuss the current trends and best practices around staying ahead of customer expectations and creating a strong customer success program. We'll cover topics like:
- How to measure and influence customer health
- How to increase stickiness with existing customers
- How to upsell/cross-sell renewals effectively
- How to identify and mitigate customer churn risks
* Cancellation Policy: No refunds will be provided for cancellations. Replacements will be accepted.